Why does my kindle app refuse to return to the Library screen once I select a book?
I have had to delete and reload my kindle app onto my ipad air three times, and still am not able to return to the Library screen once I select a book to open. I'm then stuck in that book, even once I finish it, and cannot access my library.
I then have to re-download the kindle app, and re-upload from the cloud, the books I've purchased.
Needless to say, this is a very frustrating experience....and I'm going to start purchasing books on ibooks instead if this can't be resolved. Huge loss for amazon if that happens, since I buy books at a fast and furious pace....
Thanks for your help with this -- would appreciate a prompt response.
- 09-24-2015, 05:31 PM #2
- 09-24-2015, 06:08 PM #3
Re: Why does my kindle app refuse to return to the Library screen once I select a book?
Why would it return to the "library screen" after you've selected a book to open/read? Once you're finished reading the book, tap on the icon that'll take you to your book listing.
- By Stan Jackson in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2015, 09:45 AM
- By eonxl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 09-25-2015, 03:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2015, 05:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2015, 05:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2015, 04:51 PM