since upgrading to iOS9 my icloud account is messed up.
It has signed my student in to icloud with an accout he doesn't have. It is not his apple id that is signed into icloud. It doesn't let me sign him out of the account currently on icloud because we do not know the password. I have had several students with this issue since updating. Any suggestions on how to get this icloud i.d. off and get their apple i.d.s back?
- 09-24-2015, 11:44 AM #2
- By tbiz5270 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 15Last Post: 07-07-2016, 07:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2015, 09:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:00 AM