iTunes syncing unchecked songs from library
Ever since Apple Music came around I have had memory issues, I just now discovered that the reason for this was my music library (it doubled). I have always just synced checked songs only through iTunes. Apparently through the iCloud library and Apple Music stuff my syncs have been my whole library.
Can anyone lend some insight on how to get back to where only my checked songs are synced? I do love Apple Music and would hate to have to lose the few songs I have added from there.
- 09-23-2015, 09:56 PM #2
Re: iTunes syncing unchecked songs from library
Hopefully someone will chime in with an answer soon. The last time I did a sync to iTunes on my computer was a few years ago. I've been using iTunes Match which works pretty well.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2016, 10:49 AM
- By cespinal in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 14Last Post: 09-27-2015, 07:56 AM
- By angellu48 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2015, 06:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 05:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2015, 05:32 PM