blurred wallpaper on lock screen
Since moving to ios9 my lock screen photo/wallpaper is blurred and hardly visible. How do I fix this?
- 09-23-2015, 05:09 PM #2
Re: blurred wallpaper on lock screen
Try a hard reset.
Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If it looks zoomed up, go to Settings >General >Accessibility > zoom > Toggle off
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2016, 10:49 AM
- By jenmeow78 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2015, 10:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 05:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 01:56 PM