I am new to iPhone. I'm coming from android. Is there a way to attach a contact while in a message. On android while in a message there was an attach button and gave different options. For instance I was in a group message on my iPhone and multiple people asked for a contact. The only way I could do it is go to contacts share a contact a create a whole new message. That seems like a whole lot of steps. Is this right.
- 09-22-2015, 06:38 PM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2015, 11:46 AM
- By bellshell in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 08:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 06:31 PM