Why is my notification bar is stuck halfway down my screen?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
How would you do this if your home screen button doesn't work?

You can do this by going to Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch, and activating the AssistiveTouch toggle. This will display a gray box wth a circle in it. Tap on it, and then press and hold the digital Home button that appears (rather than the physical Home button on your device).

jenn369

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
My home button is broken so I can't do the hold power and home button. And the Notification Center bar is blocking the slide to power off...? Someone help :(((

99A

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks a lot to the person who told this idea you saved me from shoutings:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Phantastic

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
if your home button doesn't work you can go into settings and add something to use as your home button, I have it but I've forgotten the name:rotfl:

Riva Bajwa

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
thank you so much my iPad mini got stuck and i was really shocked and this is the best site it helped and i will tell all my family and friends about this site. thanks a lot!!! :) :]

ChavaAyanna1964

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: My notification bar is stuck halfway down my screen?

OMG, I know right?? I use this IPod as my
alarm clock for work so, I would have been SCREWED
if I couldn't fix it :(

jonesftbeales

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
my phone has been stuck with the notification bar mostly all the way down for about half an hour now. Ive tried holding the power button and lock button down together but its not working??

caitliin

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site

this solution works but if you can't use your home button just let your phone die - don't charge it. that's what I had to do before I found this lol

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

this solution works but if you can't use your home button just let your phone die - don't charge it. that's what I had to do before I found this lol

Use the Accessibility feature for the Home button.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you hold the home button down first until Siri comes on, and then hold the power button down until the phone restarts.

You don't have to activate Siri in order to hard reset your device. You can simply press and hold both buttons at the same time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73