Which laptop to buy?

I

iMore Question

I am a web developer and have been a longtime PC user. I am looking for a good (Mac) laptop to simply allow me to update my websites while traveling or while visiting with a client. I've decided on a 13" inch (it's not too big, not too small). As far as storage, that is not a factor in the decision as I store everything in the cloud or on my web server. The only local app installation I need would be an IDE for web pages and PuTTY for server command-line activities. Speed and RAM are important but not enough to make me speed lots of money. I would not be using this as my primary development platform -- merely when away from my office. So a lower cost solution is preferred. Thanks for helping.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Can you afford right around 1000? These are the 2 I would decide between, and I would get the Pro, it's NOT that much heavier and bulkier than the air!

Mac - Apple

Well it IS, but I went to the store and I am a 2 year owner of the pro and it's really not that much bigger and bulkier, if you are used to PC laptops you will really appreciate its aesthetics and design.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR