iOS 9 No name in text message
Updated to IOS 9 but text message on locked screen only shows number and no name! Any fix for this?
- 09-21-2015, 08:36 AM #2
- 09-21-2015, 08:38 AM #3
- 09-29-2015, 09:57 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: iOS 9 No name in text message
No, it has nothing to do with the number not being in contacts. This happens for people who send messages via SMS who are already in our Contacts list in iCloud.
I get +44 43672569 etc instead of "Dad", for example. When I swipe to see the message, I see "Dad".
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 11:41 AM
- By Kate Tivney in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2015, 08:03 AM
- By speedmaster in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2015, 08:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2015, 08:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2015, 06:32 AM