Why i cannot make an Apple ID?
I just bought 5s, I already updated it to iOS 9. When I am trying to make an apple ID, through Free app in App Store (no Visa nor MasterCard), it always says Contact Support. I have tried everything since Saturday. even in iTunes. I did tried also many account emails, still no luck. Does anyone here created an Apple ID since yesterday? I don't know if my Phone or the PC is the problem. I live in Philippines, and my Phone is Globe Locked.
Thanks for the help.
- 09-21-2015, 09:52 AM #2
- 09-21-2015, 04:18 PM #3
Re: Why i cannot make an Apple ID?
Thanks for the reply.
I signed up for a new apple ID in Website. When I tried to download a free app from Appstore in the phone, they looked for my ID, I used my new Apple ID and filled up all information needed. But at the end, this is what is showing up "For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www(dat)apple(dat)com/support/itunes/ww". I also tried to register through iTunes, but still the same is happening.
I did also tried creating new apple id direct from Appstore(when asked to Use Existing ID or Create New Apple ID), still no luck.
What may be the issue?
Note: iPhone and PC uses different Internet Provider.
- 09-21-2015, 10:10 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 08:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2015, 08:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2015, 08:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2015, 11:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2015, 11:25 PM