Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Apps on my iPhone 6 are saying no internet connection.. but I have service.. Any help?

i did recently update to ios9 ..
    iMore Genius

Default Re: apps in my iphone 6 are saying no internet connection.. but i have service.. any help?

Make sure your WIFI is off and launch an app like Safari or the App store app and see if you get a connection just to confirm. Also go into settings and cellular, Check to make sure all your apps are toggled on. Where are you getting the new internet connection warning from?

Default Re: Apps on my iPhone 6 are saying no internet connection.. but I have service.. Any help?

Although you may have Internet 'service', it will not mean a thing if your iPhone is not connected to it. Make sure the iPhone is connected to the Internet either via cellular data or your Wi-Fi connection, if applicable.

Default Re: Apps on my iPhone 6 are saying no internet connection.. but I have service.. Any help?

You might try Reset Network Settings.
    Reset Network Settings
    Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
    Banned

Default Apps on my iPhone 6 are saying no internet connection.. but I have service.. ...

Make sure the Use Cellular Data is enabled for those apps. In iOS 9 I have seen a message indicating no service rather than the cellular data off warning that we got with iOS 8 and before.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    anaroha likes this.
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: @HankAZ

Thank you!

Apn setting could cause it also
    iMore Nanite

Setting--->Mobile and move down to make sure that you turn on (green) Messenger.