How do I restore my iPad Mini?
Was trying to installed an upgrade to my 3 year old ipad mini and now it is locked up
- 09-20-2015, 02:57 PM #2
- 38,453 Posts
Re: How do I restore my ipad mini
1. Connect it to your computer and make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
2. Make sure you've download and installed the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
3. Initiate the computer's iTunes app.
4. When iTunes detect your iPad, select to restore it.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-04-2016, 05:59 AM
- By kulpr33t in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2015, 06:46 AM
- By Rjgjr#IM in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2015, 02:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2015, 02:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 01:05 PM