How can I remove the "Find My iPhone" and "Find My Friends" apps from my device?

I

iMore Question

I have an iPad mini. I don't just want to turn off "Find my phone" and "Find my friends." I want them gone. I can't find where to shut them off, even. I only have the option to turn off "find my iPad." I do not own a smart phone. I do not want a smart phone. My mini is wifi only, no phone connection, so "find friends" doesn't seem like much help. I want to remove these apps.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Remove find my phone app

You can't remove them, only shut them off. Find my phone comes in handy if your device is lost or stolen. I'd personally recommend activating it and leaving it on.

Yvonne Bechler

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can I remove the "Find My iPhone" and "Find My Friends" apps from my device?

How do i get rid of my find my friend s an find my iPhone? I don't need extra data.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I remove the "Find My iPhone" and "Find My Friends" apps from my device?

How do i get rid of my find my friend s an find my iPhone? I don't need extra data.

Please, read the posts above, it's not possible to delete those apps, now they come by default.

Yeah, yeah, Sent from Tapatalk and all that stuff

Emil Emil1

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site

Hi, I have a friend (girl), and she has a problem, her boyfriend is chasing by using Find friends app. She can't stop that, and can't remove them...also she can't stop the Location service. please help

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How can I remove the "Find My iPhone" and "Find My Friends" apps from my device?

Hi, I have a friend (girl), and she has a problem, her boyfriend is chasing by using Find friends app. She can't stop that, and can't remove them...also she can't stop the Location service. please help

Turn off "Share my location".
d7613329ca0c757bd0932cf33082fc8e.jpg

Emil Emil1

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site

I can't, it just does not work....I will post a photo today to show.....thank you anyway

Emil Emil1

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site

Restore iphone could work? i mean to remove all data from "find friends" app

tracey-ace28

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site

Hi everyone l wanted to no how can u delete find my iPhone from my phone for good so it not come on anymore

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2