- 09-20-2015, 10:48 AM #2
- 09-20-2015, 10:59 AM #3
Re: Duration of warranty validity for my IPad Air 2 purchased from Wall mart
- New Apple devices carry the same warranty, regardless of from whom you purchase them - a standard 1 year warranty.
- AppleCare+ for iPhones, iPads and iPods extend the warranty to two full years, and include up to 2 replacements (for a fee) due to accidental/physical damage. AppleCare+ also extends the telephone support coverage to two full years.
- AppleCare for Macs extend the warranty to three full years, but offer NO accidental/physical damage coverage. AppleCare also extends the telephone support coverage to three full years.
- Refurbished devices purchased from Apple have a 90 day warranty.
- Replacement devices issued under the warranty cover the replacement for the greater of 90 days from date of exchange or 1 year from the date of original purchase. Any AppleCare/AppleCare+ coverage purchased on the original item is transferred to the replacement device.
- By HannaHanna88 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2015, 02:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2015, 01:41 PM
- By WayneHammer in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 11:51 AM
- By HannaHanna88 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 08:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2015, 08:12 AM