I am unable to slide to unlock the screen. Can you help me?
unable to unlock screen on iPhone 5c - swipe will not work
- 09-20-2015, 07:52 AM #2
- 28,506 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: screen won't unlock
What have you tried? Did you try a hard reset?
Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Does the screen look zoomed? If so, double tap the screen with 3 fingers.
- 09-20-2015, 08:42 AM #3
- By RescueEMT911 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 18Last Post: 12-30-2015, 06:52 PM
- By zrxoa1 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2015, 04:13 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2015, 12:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 07:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 11:34 PM