Why doesn't my iPhone 5 work with the UConnect feature of my Jeep Cherokee?
I tried to pair my iphone 5 to my new 2015 jeep grand cherokee. It would not call out
- 09-20-2015, 01:25 PM #2
- 09-20-2015, 03:08 PM #3
- 09-20-2015, 08:51 PM #4
- 12-05-2015, 09:13 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why doesn't my iPhone 5 work with the UConnect feature of my Jeep Cherokee?
I'm having the same problem. Verizon suggested I upgrade to iOS 9.01, did it, no help. iPhone has Bluetooth on. Selected Pair device on my Grand Cherokee, iPhone never finds it. Uconnect times out suggests going to Uconnect.com. This site does not give the option for a 5s with iOs 9.xxx??? Oh my wife's 5s paired and she has not upgraded.... I can pair with other Bluetooth devices. Is it the Jeep or the phone?????
Last edited by Sullypop; 12-06-2015 at 10:10 AM.
- By RescueEMT911 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 18Last Post: 12-30-2015, 05:52 PM
- By zrxoa1 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2015, 03:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 09:59 PM
- By Aks Walia in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2015, 09:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 08:57 PM