My new apple watch does not "tap" me when I get a text message on my iphone, WHY ?
I have an iphone6. My watch seems to be synced with my watch but I do not receive a tap when I get a message. I do not carry my iphone around with me in the house and wanted this feature.
I have not installed IOS 9 yet, would that help?
Swiping down on my watch always says "no notifications" even when I have several messages that I have not read on my phone.
Notifications Indicator is on, on my iphone apple watch app. Notification privacy is off.
Phone is close in the house and in my purse on my arm when out.
Thanks for any fix you can suggest.
- 09-19-2015, 03:53 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: My new apple watch does not "tap" me when I get a text message on my iphone, WHY ?
Under settings andunder Bluetooth when you click on the i w/ circle = Info does it say "Show Notifications"? and do you have everything else when you say TAP, Do you mean vibrate and do you have this on?
- 09-19-2015, 05:33 PM #3
- By MB64 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 13Last Post: 09-24-2015, 12:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 01:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 04:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2015, 03:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2015, 02:51 PM