How do I share activity data from Apple Watch with others?
My friends who have Apple Watches want to share our activity progress on exercise, calorie burn, etc. How can we do that?
- 09-19-2015, 12:14 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 245 Posts
Re: How do I share activity data from Apple Watch with others?
You can sort of do that now if you're running iOS 9. In the upper right screen of the daily activity report there is an icon. Press than and it will let you share your progress with others via text, email, or twitter. You can also copy it to notes or print it. If you want to share just a workout (say a run), just open the run stats first and then press the icon in the upper right hand corner. Now you can send the results of that particular workout.
- By Rafagon in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 02:12 PM
- By Septembersrain in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2015, 05:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 01:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 11:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2015, 10:30 AM