How can I stop Safari from randomly refreshing when I return to a tab?
It seems that sometime Safari keeps my place on the page when I return from another tab, and sometimes it doesn't. Since I read forums frequently, it's annoying to lose my place and be at the most recent post instead of my last scrolling spot. Any ideas?
Thanks for your help.
- 09-18-2015, 03:03 PM #2
- By etnpnys in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 10-03-2015, 12:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 03:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2015, 02:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 02:47 PM
- By sting7k in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 02:16 PM