Full charge battery?
If you don't have the clock indicator on the clock screen that you use is there a way to tell when the battery is fully charged?
- 09-18-2015, 12:36 PM #2
Re: Full charge battery?
Hi and welcome to iMore
If you go to Settings > Battery and turn on Battery Percentage, you can have a numerical indicator of the current charge percentage of your battery on the top right of your notification bar at the top of your screen.
Of course, when you plug it in to charge, it will tell you on the lock screen what your current battery charge percentage is too.
- 09-19-2015, 05:41 AM #3
- By Scaner128 in forum iOSReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2015, 02:47 PM
- By wdfly in forum iOS 9Replies: 17Last Post: 09-21-2015, 06:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 06:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 03:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2015, 11:40 PM