Did Anyone Get Past The Slide To Upgrade?
Still trying to fix my Iphone 4s and just been stuck in this white screen that says slides to upgrade
- 09-17-2015, 06:38 PM #2
- 09-17-2015, 06:39 PM #3
- 09-19-2015, 06:00 PM #4
- 09-19-2015, 06:05 PM #5Banned
- 6,100 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Did Anyone Get Past The Slide To Upgrade?
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Choose your device in the iTunes window. You may have to force restart (hold power and home button for several seconds) to reboot the iOS device. This should make it show up in iTunes as usual.
- Restore from a backup made before iOS 9. If you havent got a recent backup, make a backup now and then restore from that.
- Although backing up and immediately restoring to that same buggy backup seems redundant, it actually flushes out the weirdness and when the phone boots again it will be able to complete the upgrade.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2015, 08:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2015, 10:19 AM
- By Airbrushkid in forum iOS 9Replies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2015, 12:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2015, 08:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2015, 06:00 PM