What do I do if I forgot the password on my iPod 5?

I

iMore Question

I changed my iPod's password and then I totally forgot what it was. Now its telling me to connect to iTunes. But when i connect to itunes it says i need to let them access my stuff by accepting it on my device but i cant do anything with it because all it shows is the "iPod is disabled. connect to iTunes."

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you referring to an iPod 5th gen? What model? This will all help and if a touch you can click forgot password and reset.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I changed my iPod's password and then I totally forgot what it was. Now its telling me to connect to iTunes. But when i connect to itunes it says i need to let them access my stuff by accepting it on my device but i cant do anything with it because all it shows is the "iPod is disabled. connect to iTunes."

First of all, make sure that you’re running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck. Then you can restore your data/content from your backup.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
First of all, make sure that you’re running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck. Then you can restore your data/content from your backup.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
The OP mentions an iPOD and unless it is a touch, There are no other model of IPOD that involves a password.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73