Outlook Inbox disappeared after iOS 9 update. How can I restore it?
I've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling my email account, editing the inbox, and several other tricks mentioned online, but nothing is working. All of my other folders are intact; the only thing missing is my inbox.
- 09-17-2015, 03:31 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Outlook Inbox disappeared after iOS 9 update. How can I restore it?
For my, after iOS9 upgrade, Outlook simply won't start, so I can't even access it to check if the mailbox still exists... Apparently the app update is needed desperately!
However MS has announced a temporary fix to all of those who experience problems - a bit silly, but works for most users (including myself) - just uninstall and re-install the app!
Last edited by mikolajek; 09-17-2015 at 03:42 AM.
- By pr1nce in forum iOS 9Replies: 12Last Post: 12-04-2015, 10:45 PM
- By kjparfekt in forum Apple WatchReplies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2015, 03:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2015, 10:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2015, 01:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:40 PM