How often should I charge the battery on my new i-phone.
I have always charged my flip phone when necessary but have told by friends that have the Apple Smart Phone to charge it nightly. However the associate at Verizon told me just the opposite. Only charge the phone when I get a message to do so. Which is correct?
- 09-16-2015, 09:39 PM #2
Re: How often should I charge the battery on my new i-phone.
Generally charge it when it get below 20% charge. For many people this near the end of the day so it makes sense to charge overnight. I charge overnight regardless of battery percentage though because I never want to start a day with less than 100% and because overnight, while plugged in and connected to wifi is when the automatic iCloud backups happen.
- By WildCatStud333 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2015, 06:43 AM
- By tyler_barnhardt in forum iOS 9Replies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:57 PM
- By ame in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2015, 09:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2015, 07:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2015, 07:30 PM