So i am using the ios 9.1 public beta, what will happen if i wont downgrade to the ios 9 public release? i read that you have to restore your phone and stuff like that and i don't know how to do that. is my iphone gonna get bricked (if that's the right word)? also, am i gonna be able to see the future ios updates ota? and lastly, what will happen if i delete the beta profile or would it harm my phone? thank you in advanced!
- Best AnswerSep 16 2015 | 3:20 pm EDT
- 09-16-2015, 03:20 PM #2
Re: Helppppp please!
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2015, 07:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2015, 03:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2015, 02:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2015, 12:50 PM
- By awtryau89 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2015, 07:32 PM