Can two iPhones share the same individual Apple Music account?
My wife and I have Family sharing on. I would like for us to both share the same Apple Music individual account (like we do on Spotify). I understand that we can't stream simultaneously, but we listen at different times and don't need to pay the extra $5.
So can i just sign up for Apple Music for $9.99 and she can use it too?
- 09-16-2015, 03:11 PM #2
- 09-16-2015, 03:29 PM #3
- 09-16-2015, 04:19 PM #4
- By crwoo in forum iOS 9Replies: 41Last Post: 03-21-2016, 09:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 62Last Post: 09-23-2015, 04:34 AM
- By MariMac21 in forum iOS 9Replies: 11Last Post: 09-16-2015, 09:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2015, 02:40 PM