Siri calling wrong contacts on iPhone 5
Siri is absolutely useless on my iPhone 5 when I ask it to call one of my contacts. It starts calling a contact that does not even sound like my request. And it tries to hook me up with FaceTime with that wrong contact. What gives? Siri on my 4S worked just fine! Any suggestions? It is totally frustrating. I have to quickly hang up on the wrong contact.
- 09-16-2015, 03:23 PM #2
Re: Siri calling wrong contacts on iPhone 5
When switching phones such as when I went to my new IP 6 from my 5S hardly any auto correct worked in typing and sending iMessages and had to learn all over again my context and the way I word things. Zit did not take long and same with Siri. I would not worry to much until it is trained. Use it as much as possible and it won't take long.
Last edited by Jaguarr40; 09-16-2015 at 05:47 PM.
- By lukejohn1989 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-01-2016, 11:49 AM
- By Nixter 2000 in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2015, 02:29 AM
- By koltonh2002 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2015, 05:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2015, 05:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2015, 12:51 PM