- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Can you selectively restore from iOS backup? If so how?
I want to have a clean install of the OS when iOS 9 comes however I don't want to lose my notes, or any of my saved data within the apps I use. Is there a way to clean install and just restore data/settings for particular apps? I want all the iOS parts to be fresh (accept I don't want to lose my texts or notes) and I only want to restore saved data from some apps and games. Is this possible or is a restore all or nothing?
- 09-16-2015, 11:55 AM #2
- 09-16-2015, 11:55 AM #3
- 03-14-2016, 02:25 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Can you selectively restore from iOS backup? If so how?
Does anyone have any suggestion for apps or OSX programs to backup certain data like messages, contacts, passwords etc.? I think my backup is some what corrupted I've had several iPhone's and a couple of them I had jailbroken. My iPhone 6 plus is really lagging and the spring board will crash about once a week.
- 03-25-2016, 07:50 AM #5
- By John Yester in forum Sphero BB-8Replies: 20Last Post: 10-20-2015, 04:10 PM
- By hot_guitar in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:08 AM