iOS 9 beta, I have no profile in settings.
I'm trying to remove the public beta before the full release, I've got the beta on my iPhone and iPad. Profile shows up on my iPad in the settings but not on my iPhone. Any help.
- Best AnswerSep 16 2015 | 9:39 am EDT
Well... go into settings on the phone,.. general...about... what version are you running??
- 09-16-2015, 09:39 AM #2
- 12-07-2015, 03:44 AM #3
- 12-07-2015, 05:02 AM #4
- By James Falconer in forum iOS 9Replies: 60Last Post: 07-17-2016, 10:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2015, 09:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2015, 09:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2015, 08:40 AM
I have no computer backup but want to transfer information from old iPad to new iPad Air, how can I do this?By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2015, 07:39 AM