Empty home screen
I saw many did a clear page
How to do a blank ("clear"/empty) home screen layout ?
Do I have to move one by one?!
any advice please. thanks.
- 09-15-2015, 02:22 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: Empty home screen
Set up your device like normal so you have the created screens you want and then I would recommend doing this hooked up to iTunes just move all your apps that are on screen 1 to any other screen (S) and resent to keep it that way, Now you have a blank screen 1.
- 09-15-2015, 03:32 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 119 Posts
Re: Why do I have an empty home screen?
Here you go friend:
How to Get an App-Free Blank Home Screen in iOS | OSXDaily
- 09-15-2015, 05:33 PM #4
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 47Last Post: 10-11-2015, 04:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2015, 02:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2015, 02:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2015, 05:22 PM