Should I buy the MacBook Pro 2012 (non-retina) or the 2015 MacBook Air ?
I'm a business student with a tight budget . I don't do much video editing or play games (except Fifa ) I'm having a hard time choosing between these two. please help . thanks
- 09-15-2015, 11:47 AM #2
Re: Should I buy the MacBook Pro 2012 (non-retina) or the 2015 MacBook Air ?
I just made the purchase of a MBA but before I did just what you said, Figured how I was going to use it and then made up my mind. That is what you should do as well especially being a student. Don't forget to get the Apple Education discount also. I think they still have getting a pair of beats Solo 2 for free.
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2015, 05:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2015, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2015, 04:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2015, 10:49 PM