Can I transfer my AT&T 5s to a Verizon plan?

I

iMore Question

I have a contract free AT&T iPhone. Can I switch it over to a Verizon plan?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
1 you would have to become a new customer or as you said that being contract free how many payments have you made? Seems they meaning carriers all want you to pay 75% of your contract free and then it is ok. I would call your current carrier and just ask and that is it, If everything ok then yes and VZW will give you $350.00 trade for your current phone.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Verizon is also activating some iPhones that were originally sold for use on other networks - you'd need to go to Verizon's web site and begin the process to sign up for service - and if you select the option where you have your own device, you're taken to a web page where you can enter your device's MEID and find out if it will work on Verizon's network...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is also activating some iPhones that were originally sold for use on other networks - you'd need to go to Verizon's web site and begin the process to sign up for service - and if you select the option where you have your own device, you're taking to a web page where you can enter your device's MEID and find out if it will work on Verizon's network...
Thanks for adding this. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2