IS there any way to disable the Notification Center screen from pulling down during in-app use?!
HELP! My son plays games on my 5s all the time. Quiet a few games involve pulling pieces and moving them around on the screen. Everytime he touches near the top of the screen the notification center menu pulls down and disrupts his games. Is there ANY way to turn the darn thing off completely????
- 09-14-2015, 12:13 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: IS there any way to disable the Notification Center screen from pulling down during in-app use?!
Hello - I know that you centurion off this feature by going into settings and Touch ID and Passcode - Scroll to where you see where you can toggle off what you want but as far as I know this can only be done when your phone is locked and it would be for the lock screen only. I also know that conversely you can turn Control Center off from what you want within apps but this is where you pull this up from the bottom of the scren and control that as you asked.
Maybe someone else here might know another way also to do just what you want that I don't. Thank you and good luck.
- 09-14-2015, 12:38 PM #3
- 09-14-2015, 03:59 PM #4
- 09-14-2015, 05:22 PM #5
- By knotsure in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 23Last Post: 10-14-2015, 03:35 PM
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 47Last Post: 10-11-2015, 04:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2015, 06:48 AM
- By charmguru in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 19Last Post: 09-19-2015, 07:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2015, 09:30 AM