Why i can't download from my app??

I

iMore Question

i've always had video d/l on my iphone 6 and it was always work but now i change my phone an i tried to downloaded again but it says " the item you've requested is not currently available in uk store but it is in US store" and is happening on more app then this 1 ... Can you help me please??

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
i've always had video d/l on my iphone 6 and it was always work but now i change my phone an i tried to downloaded again but it says " the item you've requested is not currently available in uk store but it is in US store" and is happening on more app then this 1 ... Can you help me please??

Log out of AppStore and log in again. This should solve you're problem.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would agree. w/ Tartarus!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I tried to get Apple chat online in Safari, and it said I was not in the US and so I couldn't chat. Did Alabama secede already?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods