Apple's trade in service for an under 18?
I'm wanting to go to the Apple store some time in October to pick up the new iPhone 6s. However, I am wanting to trade in my old iPhone 5s for credit to go towards the new phone.
The question is, Would they let me do this as I'm under 18? (17 to be exact) I would be going only on my own. If there is a 18+ Policy, Do they always ask for proof of age or to see some ID before going ahead with the trade?
- Best AnswerSep 11 2015 | 1:10 pm EDT
Honestly, I would call Apple directly on this. I would hate for you to miss out on the device if you don't get information directly from Apple.
- 09-11-2015, 01:10 PM #2
- 09-11-2015, 06:50 PM #3
- 09-11-2015, 06:59 PM #4
- 09-11-2015, 07:03 PM #5
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum iPhoneReplies: 2259Last Post: 09-26-2015, 01:44 PM
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-15-2015, 09:49 AM
- By cderrick14 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2015, 11:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 11:54 AM