Iphone 6s Pre-order Ship or In-store pickup? Quickest?

I

iMore Question

Simple question from someone who has never pre-ordered before but has waited months to get a new model first. I want to pre-order the 6s+ as soon as I can I won't be sleeping and refreshing the page. Now my main concern is when I will be able to have this device in my hands! If i pre order and do store pickup must i wait all morning? or can i make the line mid day without having to lose a day of work on the 25th? Also what are the normal delivery expected times if i just waited for shipping? a few days after the 25th or am I looking at weeks?!? I really want it on launch day, since I lost my Iphone 5s recently and am dying to finally use a phone again

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you Pre Order on the 12th at 12:01PDT and you receive an acceptance from Apple and allowed to ask for store pickup you can go anytime on the 25th as long as your confirmation says so.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
If you Pre Order on the 12th at 12:01PDT and you receive an acceptance from Apple and allowed to ask for store pickup you can go anytime on the 25th as long as your confirmation says so.

This is true. I pre-ordered last year & did in-store pickup & I was able to go at anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Usually if you preorder, you get it delivered on release day. In-store pickup guarantees a device too but I'm not sure how the lines will be; even to just do a pickup. I always wait for UPS or FedEx. Lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Usually if you preorder, you get it delivered on release day. In-store pickup guarantees a device too but I'm not sure how the lines will be; even to just do a pickup. I always wait for UPS or FedEx. Lol
LOL I suppose it is all on what you are willing to do, Some like waiting in line forever, I like you would rather have it delivered and activate and ply with it myself.:)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

They have a separate line for preorders & walk-ins. The preorder line usually goes pretty fast.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
LOL I suppose it is all on what you are willing to do, Some like waiting in line forever, I like you would rather have it delivered and activate and ply with it myself.:)

I have no patience to wait for delivery. It would be just my luck that I'm last on the list & have to wait all day LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl