How do you add and app to background refresh?
Add app to background refresh
- 09-09-2015, 10:22 PM #2
- 09-10-2015, 09:59 AM #3
- 09-10-2015, 10:01 AM #4
- 09-10-2015, 10:04 AM #5
- 09-10-2015, 11:10 AM #6
Re: How do you add and app to background refresh?
If you go to settings > general > background app refresh & turn it on, you can then choose which apps you want to refresh in the background & which ones you don't.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 09-10-2015, 12:04 PM #7
- By SPS828 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 80Last Post: 09-27-2015, 11:14 PM
- By Apple Fanatic 44 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:59 AM
- By tokyotony in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2015, 03:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2015, 10:14 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2015, 08:30 PM