Constant BSOD + reboot after changing frame?
My Iphone 5s suffered some physical damage which required me to change the frame in order to fix properly. After running fine with no problems for several weeks, my battery life started reading inaccurately, would always be stuck on a certain battery level, or change when plugging in or unplugging. Now when battery is low, it will boot instantly when plugged in, run for several minutes, then give a blue screen and repeat. I have changed batteries and still having problems, tends to only work while getting charge. If I hold the sleep/wake button it will normally boot up if not already on, but does not always successfully boot.
- 09-08-2015, 07:16 AM #2
- 09-08-2015, 10:12 AM #3Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: Constant BSOD + reboot after changing frame?
- By James Yarbrough in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2015, 07:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2015, 10:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2015, 08:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2015, 07:00 PM
I have changed my iTunes email and password but iCloud repeatedly asking for old details, what should I do?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2015, 02:25 PM