Why when I connect my iPhone 5S to my MacBook Air, the charging icon flashes on and off?

I

iMore Question

i cannot put my music, photos, documents, etc. from my macbook onto my iPhone. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening, and how i may be able to fix it? I am a student and it is important for me to be able to have access to my documents. I have reset the macbook plenty of times, as i have been told it 'solves it', i have tried with different cables, and swapped the USB port i am trying to use. They both don't work. I have reset the SMC, but that didn't solve anything. Please help!!!

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: When i connect my iPhone 5S to my macbook air, the charging icon flashes on and off.

There's three components to worry about: USB port, cable, the iPhone's port. You've swapped out USB ports and cables. There's one thing left to consider.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: When i connect my iPhone 5S to my macbook air, the charging icon flashes on and off.

Do you have these items selected to be backed up by iCloud on a regular basis via WIFI or do you back them up manually yourself? I am asking this because if you have which are normal items to backup, Try signing into iCloud using the Apple ID you use for everything else on the 5s and see if all of these sync and go on your phone - again providing you had them marked for backup.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro