A song appeared that I did not buy...
I was on itunes with my laptop it said that I owned some album that I had never even heard of. I searched the album and it is apparently twelve dollars. What I am wondering is will it charge me for it? Why is there a cloud next to it? and if it does bill me can i cancel it? Or did someone else figure out my password and buy it?
- 09-05-2015, 08:06 AM #2
- 09-05-2015, 08:54 AM #3
Re: A song appeared that I did not buy...
Odd things happen sometimes. You would get a receipt if they had charged you. Is anyone else on your account? Could it have been an old purchase you forgot? I have a Russian Social Media app in my purchased list that Apple put there by mistake, S**t happens.
- By clearzero in forum Apple MusicReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2015, 12:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2015, 08:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2015, 04:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2015, 11:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2015, 06:52 AM