Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default All jailbreak icons disappeared?

Hello, I have an iPad 2, currently running ios 7.0.2, and I recently resettled all settings via the Settings app, because my guided access feature wasn't working. After reboot, guided access works fine; it's just that now Cydia and all other jailbreak icons have disappeared from my springboard. I could access Cydia through Safari by typing "://Cydia", however when I try to install something, it does not install. Furthermore, I've tried accessing iFile through "://iFile" and it does work but crashes right after the loading screen. I could access apps such as winter board and f.lux through the settings app, but everything else has disappeared. I tried reinstalling through the safari Cydia method but it doesn't work. I've rebooted so many times, and I do not know what to do. Is there anyway to fix without restoring and losing everything on my device?
    iMore Newbie

10 Posts

Default Re: All jailbreak icons disappeared?

Nope you have to restore it or just check each and every add on related cydia or jailbreak.