Is there a way to disable the Stock Mail app?
I found a different email I like better than the one that came on the iPhone. Is there anyway I can disable the iPhone email and use just the one I like better
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 09-04-2015, 08:18 AM #2
In settings-> mail, contacts and calendars, you can do a few things:
- add your other mail account
- turn off Mail in iCloud settings (i leave this on so it syncs up my mail.
- turn on fetch settings for iCloud email to Manual
In the mail app:
- on Inbox list tap edit at too right, tap the blue circle next to icloud to not show the account in inbox.
These same settings can apply to contacts and calendars more or less.
- 09-04-2015, 08:20 AM #3
- 09-04-2015, 08:23 AM #5
- 09-04-2015, 12:04 PM #7
- 09-04-2015, 12:17 PM #8
- By fabio984 in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2015, 05:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2015, 09:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2015, 10:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2015, 11:50 AM