How do i exclude a a person in my fb messenger?
i'd like to share my messages to selected contacts only
- 09-01-2015, 02:36 PM #2
Re: How do i exclude a a person in my fb messenger?
Go to fb messenger, open convo with person, click on their name at top, select block, slide tab for block in fb messenger to on. You can also pull up your list of fb messenger convos, go to theirs (without opening convo), left slide, choose more then block
Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my "6" #SwipeLife
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 35Last Post: 09-25-2015, 08:52 PM
- By rpe1 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 12Last Post: 09-09-2015, 01:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2015, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2015, 03:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2015, 12:12 PM