Bought a second hand Ipad and it is linked to an ICloud account. How to activate it?
I looked online for this and they mentioned nothing for this and that it might be bricked. I got this for my daughter for school. Any help would be appreciated.
- 09-01-2015, 08:52 AM #2
Re: Bought a second hand Ipad and it is linked to an ICloud account. How to activate it?
If the person that sold it to you is not the person who's iCloud account the device is locked to - you have a paperweight.
If the person that sold it to you IS the person who's iCloud account the device is locked to - they can follow directions available here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201351
- By youssef elkashef in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2015, 11:26 PM
- By Robotb52 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2015, 08:31 PM
- By John Seth in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2015, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2015, 07:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2015, 07:12 AM