What is 'documents and data'?
Trying to clear up space on my iPhone 5c. There is a 'documents and data' section and I don't know what is included in it and it would be helpful to know so I can clear some more space.
- 09-01-2015, 08:55 AM #2
- 09-01-2015, 02:39 PM #3
- 25,107 Posts
Re: What is 'documents and data'?
I wouldn't worry about that section. Documents and data don't take much space. If you want to clear up space, upload photos to Box, Dropbox and OneDrive. Then delete from the camera roll. Delete old messages. Delete unused apps. Clear cache from apps. Delete emails with photos and videos.
- By youssef elkashef in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2015, 11:26 PM
- By Robotb52 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2015, 08:31 PM
- By teeth1 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2015, 06:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2015, 04:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2015, 03:54 PM