I have a New iPhone 5S that I bought today so why am I having problems with bluetooth?
I am trying to connect my new phone to a paypal card reader. It doesnt seem to be able to find the reader, so i tried to connect my new iphone to my old phone, an HTC. They both found each other, but the iphone keeps saying unable to connect. My HTC says it was last paired when i actually paired them, but my iphone says not connected and when i try to connect it says make sure HTC turned on and in range which it is.
As i am an iphone newbie has anyone got any help for me please?
- 08-30-2015, 06:01 PM #2
- 08-31-2015, 01:51 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: I have a New iPhone 5S that I bought today so why am I having problems with bluetooth?
Ok, so i cant connnect to my HTC, but i should be able to connect to the paypal card reader and it doesnt see that. This card reader should work with an iphone, if you google paypal card reader you can see all the instructions use an iphone for pairing and using the card reader
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2015, 05:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2015, 04:39 PM
- By Bbabs711@gmail.com in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2015, 04:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2015, 11:12 AM