I message not working
Hi I have just switched from EE to 3 network but kept my old EE number by getting a PUCK number from EE. While the switch over was taking place i used the 3 network sim card and the number which came with this sim card is now showing on my I messages. The switch over from EE to THREE has now been done but the I messages are still coming to my 3 Number
When i go into the I messages setting i find 2 numbers there one is my previous EE NUMBER (now moved to 3 network and second number is the one which came with 3 network.
- 08-30-2015, 12:32 PM #2
Re: I message not working
This may help... https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage
Go to the section where you don't have the phone and net in the temporary phone number you had... Then turn iMessage an FaceTime off on the phone... Reboot... Then turn iMessage and FaceTime on again a set up.
- By reprep in forum iMessageReplies: 8Last Post: 08-30-2015, 05:02 PM
- By sibeans in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2015, 06:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2015, 04:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2015, 03:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2015, 02:04 PM