My screen is coming away from the case on my Iphone 5, what can I do?
The screen is lifted away from the case on my Iphone5, you can see light on both sides, and when I press on the screen, it clicks and causes the screen to get a pinkish streak in it. So far it is still working, but sometimes I have to press the home button a couple of times to shut down an app.
I have tried to contact Apple, but they say my phone is out of warranty, and it will cost me $29.99 to talk to someone. I have read that this is caused sometimes by a faulty battery, but Apple says my phone is not eligible for the battery replacement program, that it had already been replaced. I have not replaced it. Don't know what to do. HELP!
- Best AnswerAug 28 2015 | 3:06 pm EDT
Talk to an Apple Genius Bar or Authorized Service Center about what it would take to repair your device... or - consider replacing it.
- 08-28-2015, 03:06 PM #2
- By edif23 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 09-06-2015, 11:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2015, 11:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2015, 01:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2015, 01:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2015, 01:19 PM