hi, I can not turn my iPhone5 on - have you heard about this?
1. there is a voice control (i put on accidentally) 2. flight modus 3. do not disturb is on 4. screen turns black
I am trying to update on a computer, could give the pass code finally, but it turned black again
I went even to a Apple store, they thought the displayed need to be changed, but the display seem to function....
Would you have any suggestion?
thanks for your help, I'll appreciate,
- 08-26-2015, 05:51 PM #2
Re: hi, I can not turn my iPhone5 on - have you heard about this?
I'm confused. The title of the thread indicates that you cannot turn on your iPhone 5, yet, you tell us that Airplane mode and Do Not Disturb is on. You were also able to type in the passcode. Finally, you said that the screen seem to function. How would you know these things without being able to turn on the device?
You keep saying the screen turns black again. The screen does not stay lit permanently. It will go into sleep mode after a set period of time. With all of that in mind, what exactly are you trying to accomplish with the device?
- By yankeebhoy in forum Apple MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2016, 08:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2015, 07:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2015, 06:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2015, 04:00 PM