Will i regret switching from android to apple ?

I

iMore Question

So i have always been an android user but in the past month i have had the urge to try out the iphone 6 . I currently own the s3 and its always crashing and i really need to go for a new model. Will i regret changing to apple? Maybe if i switch i wouldnt adopt to the new model ? I'm not really into tech stuff so i dont really know. I only use my mobile for basic stuff like chatting, watching films etc ..

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So i have always been an android user but in the past month i have had the urge to try out the iphone 6 . I currently own the s3 and its always crashing and i really need to go for a new model. Will i regret changing to apple? Maybe if i switch i wouldnt adopt to the new model ? I'm not really into tech stuff so i dont really know. I only use my mobile for basic stuff like chatting, watching films etc ..

How in the world would any of us know the answer to that question? Try it out. Take advantage of the return window, which is typically 2 weeks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So i have always been an android user but in the past month i have had the urge to try out the iphone 6 .
Just because you have the urge doesn't mean you should.
I currently own the s3 and its always crashing and i really need to go for a new model.
Get one of the newest Samsung models. You're already familiar with them and they probably won't crash like your current smartphone.
Will i regret changing to apple?
There is no way we would know the answer to that question, but because you felt the need to ask, you should probably not get it.
Maybe if i switch i wouldnt adopt to the new model ? I'm not really into tech stuff so i dont really know. I only use my mobile for basic stuff like chatting, watching films etc ..
Then stick with what you're comfortable with.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I can't answer that for you. You should try it out for a couple of weeks and see what you think. Good luck.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
All I can say is try it out. I have a friend that had been using a Galaxy for years and just got a 6 Plus Saturday...she loves it!! She knew there would be a learning curve from her Note 4 but she said she couldn't be happier. You just have to try it yourself and if you decide you don't like it in that 14 day period then return it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
In my experience there is a learning curve anytime you switch devices, but I've never heard anyone say they regretted getting an iPhone.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Out of all the platforms I use, it's my favourite, most reliable, and the one that is non negotiable. The apps are fantastic, support is fantastic, and customer service is world class.
I'm very happy with it.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ignoring all the chatter, I agree with the others, take advantage of the trial period and try it for yourself or stick to what you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
So, if you jump from an S3 to a new S6 Galaxy, that's going to incur a relative learning curve in itself. If you really want to try an iPhone, I think this would be as good a time as any. And as the others have pointed out, take advantage of the return policy, if needed. I think you may find the grass is greener over here.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't think anyone can answer this question for you; however, let me give you some food for thought:

1) Things are going to be different, understand that.

2) You cannot perform many customizations, understand that, too.

3) No OS is perfect.

4) Refer back to #1.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2