What is the keyboard equivalent of "Command - R" on a non-Apple keyboard?
I need to restore my hard drive from a Time Machine backup and it appears that the first step is...
"1. Power up your Mac and hold down the Command and R keys to enter the OS X Recovery Partition. Your Mac should boot to a screen that says OS X Utilities."
- 08-26-2015, 08:07 AM #2
- 08-26-2015, 08:08 AM #3
- 08-26-2015, 02:22 PM #4Banned
- 6,101 Posts
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2015, 08:29 PM
Why am I getting black lining when I navigate back suddenly from any of the apps on my One Plus One?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2015, 07:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2015, 07:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2015, 07:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2015, 05:00 AM